Reporting to the Stadium Catering Manager, the successful candidates will be a part of a team providing first-class customer service to our supporters. They will act as ambassadors of the club at all times, providing a warm, friendly and welcoming service.
Because of the nature of the role, you will be expected to commit to working all home league and cup matches. There may also be opportunities to work other club events that take place throughout the year. Staff will be notified of these events as they arise.
Whilst experience is not essential, successful applicants will benefit from having worked in a fast-paced customer service environment.
What we are looking for:
• Dedicated, enthusiastic and reliable team players to work with us.
• Previous catering experience, but this is not essential.
• An understanding of food hygiene and customer service.
• The ability to accurately process information/merchandise through the till system with a good standard of numeracy.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• First class communication skills with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
• The ability to work well as part of a team whilst showing initiative when required.
Due to alcohol licensing laws, you must be over 18 for this role.
Applications will be accepted via cv and covering letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Please send your cv and covering letter to Stadium Catering Manager Andrew Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plymouth Argyle is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.