IF you have ever dreamed of watching your loved one striding out of the Home Park tunnel on match-day with their heroes, then we have got just the thing for you.
Being a Home Park mascot is a unique and wonderful experience for any young Pilgrim, with the strains of Semper Fidelis ringing in their ears and the roar of the crowd greeting their arrival on to the pitch.
A match-day mascot package at Home Park is a great occasion for the younger generation, and we are now taking bookings for the 2018-19 season.
All of our mascot packages will include:
- a full replica home kit;
- a free match-ticket with access to the Players' Lounge for the mascot;
- a pre-match ground tour;
- a visit to the dressing-room to meet the players, with the opportunity to obtain autographs;
- a write-up in the popular match-day programme, 'The Pilgrim', with a copy for the mascot as a keepsake;
- a certificate presented by an Argyle director;
- a pre-match warm-up on the Home Park pitch;
- leading the teams out;
- posing with the team captains and match officials before kick-off;
- being presented with a signed ball at the end of the day by the man of the match;
- the option to purchase photographs of the day from our official club photographer, Dave Rowntree.
We have three pacakages - Bronze, Silver or Gold:
Bronze Package (£150) - this includes an additional TWO match-tickets with Players' Lounge access for mascot guests.
Silver Package (£180) - this includes an additional FOUR match-tickets with Players’ Lounge access for mascot guests.
Gold Package (£230) - this includes an additional FOUR match-tickets with Players' Lounge access for mascot guests. The mascot will wear a GoPro mini-camera, via a chest harness, to record the day from their perspective. The footage will then be edited, so that you receive footage of the day from the child's point of view.
If you are interested in booking one of our mascot packages, please contact our Commercial Department on 01752 562561 or 01752 302204, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.