Skip to main content Skip to site footer

Company Details

Welcome to the official website of Plymouth Argyle

The club operates and carries out its activities through the following commercial entity:

Plymouth Argyle Football Club Ltd 
Home Park, Plymouth, Devon, PL2 3DQ
Company Number: 07796376
VAT Registration Number: 270459301

The club is a member of the English Football League (EFL) and is subject to the EFL’s rules and regulations. As required by those regulations, the club can confirm the following person(s) have a ‘significant interest’ (as that term is defined within the EFL regulations) in the club:

Plymouth Argyle Football Club Ltd is 97.65% owned by Mr Simon Hallett. The remaining 2.35% is owned by third party owners. 

The website is operated on behalf of the club by EFL Digital Limited (Company Number 04112553), whose registered and trading address is at EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, Lancashire, England PR1 8HU, with VAT number 769 7766 46 (“EFL Digital”). EFL Digital also has a trading office at 55 Blandford Street, London, England W1U 7HW. EFL Digital is a company wholly-owned by The Football League Limited (company number 00080612) (trading as the “EFL”/ “English Football League”) and can be contacted at

In using this website, you agree to the Terms of Use (including the Privacy Policy). If you do not accept any of them, you should exit this website now.

This page was last updated on June 6, 2019.