Even though we use iFollow to show our games, we do not own and manage the system and so cannot make changes to any users’ accounts, this can only be done via the EFL Digital team.
If you require a refund or changes to your iFollow account please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of their team will be able to help you.
Looking ahead for future live streams we recommend the following steps to improve your experience for watching the games online:
Ensure your email address is correct on our eticketing platform argyletickets.com
The following video guide will help you with this
Once your records are accurate please do the following:
- AT LEAST TWO DAYS before a match check your email for your unique voucher code
- Be mindful that as the codes are sent via our CRM System the email could land in your spam/junk/promotions folder
- If you are able to set the following address to your safe senders list: email@example.com this will ensure that you will receive future codes
- Register the code on iFollow as soon as you can, preferably not on the day of the game to allow yourself time
- You can only register codes via the website not through the EFL iFollow app
- Ensure you have entered/saved payment details for your account. Even though you will not be charged, iFollow like to have them to show your account as active or if you wish to purchase Cup and Trophy games.
- Logon to iFollow in advance of kick off to secure your stream – this can be via internet browsers (Chrome is preferred) or the EFL iFollow app (smartphone or media pad). The stream is available one hour before kick off.