ARGYLE visit Weston Super Mare on Saturday for the latest stop on the pre-season bandwagon.
The game on Saturday will kick-off at 3pm. Argyle are expected to take their full first team squad.
Here are some helpful things to know about our opponents...
- Weston Super Mare's ground is called the Woodspring Stadium which has a capacity to hold 3,500 people (350 seated). For the purposes of your sat-nav, the postcode is BS24 9BA
- They were founded in 1887 but disbanded twice for the two World Wars. The current club was established in 1948
- Their nickname is the Seagulls
- Their manager is Marc McGregor
- Their team captain is Dayle Grubb: he was originally captain for the youth team then made the transition to captain the first team
- Grubb was also the club's top goalscorer last season.
- Their main rivalry is with Clevedon Town, another Somerset team. However, the teams have not played against each other in the same league since Weston-Super-Mare got promoted to the Southern League Premier Division in 2003
- Last season Weston came 15th in the National League South.
- Their home kit is a white shirt with black on the collar and cuffs of the sleeves with black shorts and their away kit is a red shirt with white on the collar and cuffs of the sleeves with red shorts
- The last time Argyle played at the Woodspring in pre-season was in 2014. The Pilgrims won 2-1, with goals from Reuben Reid and Marvin Morgan.