THE winner of this year's Argyle Bumper Summer Quiz is Sophie James.Sophie, 20, from Chudleigh in Devon, was one of just two entires to receive top marks.
An Argyle fanatic, Sophie is now the proud owner of this year's Box of Whatever.
"I've never got 100% in a test before," said Sophie, picture above with her prize.
"I knew a lot of the answers but I looked up some online. I found the picture round really difficult.
Inside the Box of Whatever is a mixture of all things weird and wonderful - there are things to wear; things to look at; things which footballers have scribbled on; old things; new things; and general things.
Marking the quiz was incredibly exciting, with several contestants finishing just one mark off the top space.
Here are the answers below:
1) Who was manager Carl Fletcher’s first signing of the summer, agreeing to join Argyle on May 29, 2012? (Paris Cowan-Hall)
2) For which club did former Argyle skipper Simon Walton sign after leaving Home Park in the summer of 2012? (Hartlepool)
3) Which senior pro signed a new contract on the day the players reported back for pre-season training? (Robbie Williams)
4) When the squad numbers were allocated for the season on July 9, who was given the highest numbered shirt? (Jed Harper-Penman - 26)
5) Against whom did Argyle play their first game of the pre-season? (Yeovil Town)
6) And at which team’s ground was the game played? (Dorchester Town)
7) Who was sent off in that game? (Nick Chadwick)
8) Which major worldwide event took place on the same day Argyle won 3-1 at Weston Super-Mare? (London 2012 Opening Ceremony)
9) Which international joined Argyle on loan prior to the season’s start? (Johnny Gorman)
10) Who was the only player to score a hat-trick against Argyle in pre-season? (Reuben Reid)
1) Who scored Argyle’s first pre-season goal? (Rhys Griffiths, at Truro)
2) Who notched Argyle’s first goal of the season? (Johnny Gorman v Portsmouth)
3) Who, on his first ever league game, came on, scored and then came off? (Rhys Griffiths)
4) In which month did Argyle keep a clean sheet and earn three points in one game for the first time? (December, 2-0 home win over York City)
5) Who was the first Argyle player in 2012/13 to score more than one goal in a game? (Warren Feeney, at Morecambe)
6) Who was the first loaned player to score a league goal? (Ross Jenkins, also Morecambe)
7) Who was the first Argyle player to be sent off during the season? (Conor Hourihane, at Dorchester)
8) Who scored the first Argyle goal in Devon derbies this season? (Joe Lennox, at Exeter)
9) Who made his league debut as a sub in the away game at Wimbledon? (Jamie Richards)
10) Who scored the first goal of John Sheridan’s reign? (Conor Hourihane)
1) Which two former Pilgrims scored thirteen goals between them for a team promoted to the Premier League? (Craig Noone, 7, and Joe Mason, 6)
2) And which two former Argyle loan players played for the other Championship promotion side on the final day of the season? (James Chester and David Stockdale)
3) Which former Pilgrim played in a major cup final at Wembley? (Will Atkinson, for Bradford City in the Capital One Cup final)
4) Which former Pilgrim was brought down by Maxime Blanchard, leading to his red card in the final game of the season? (George Donnelly)
5) Which former Pilgrim did us a favour with a hat-trick against Barnet in March? (Lee Molyneux)
6) Which former Pilgrim made his debut for his new club against Argyle on New Year’s Day (Tom Hitchcock, for Bristol Rovers)
7) Which former Pilgrim was sent off and banned for seven games after tripping up a referee? (Ashley Barnes)
8) Which two players who had previously played for Argyle’s first team represented Exeter during the season? (Alan Gow and Mark Molesley)
9) Which former Pilgrim scored eight goals in 34 appearances for St Johnstone this season? (Steve MacLean)
10) Which former Pilgrim started the season at a Championship side, and finished it scoring goals for a side seeking promotion to the Championship? (Bradley Wright-Phillips)
1) Against whom Argyle scored their first league penalty. (Morecambe)
2) Against whom Curtis Nelson played up front for the first time! (Northampton Town)
3) That scored the most goals against Argyle during the season. (Port Vale)
4) That beat Argyle 1-0 twice. (Rotherham United)
5) That failed to score against Argyle in two attempts. (Dagenham & Redbridge)
6) Against whom Argyle had their lowest home gate of the league season. (Burton Albion)
7) Against whom Argyle’s goalscorers came from Africa and South America. (Rochdale - Guy Madjo and Gurrieri)
8) That attracted the second highest gate at Home Park. (Rotherham United)
9) That had a crowd of over 10,000 when Argyle visited them. (Gillingham)
10) That Argyle beat thanks to goals from two Irishmen. (Barnet)
All of the answers to these questions have familiar names...
1) Who joined UB40 for the 1994 number one hit Baby Come Back? (Pato Banton)
2) Which Welsh Mezzo-Soprano once released an album called Sacred Arias? (Katherine Jenkins)
3) Who won the World Snooker Championship in 1979? (Terry Griffiths)
4) Which artist had the first names Laurence Stephen? (LS Lowry)
5) Who presented the TV game show Runaround? (Mike Reid)
6) Who played Monica in Friends? (Courtney Cox)
7) Who was manager of Everton from 1987-1990? (Colin Harvey)
8) Who won the Formula One Championship in 1981, 1983 and 1987? (Nelson Piquet)
9) What was Ray Alan’s ventriloquist dummy called? (Lord Charles)
10) Who was the top goalscorer in the Championship this year? (Glenn Murray)
1) Which team played their first season at the New York Stadium? (Rotherham United)
2) Which European Cup winner was sacked as a League Two manager during the season? (Gary Mills)
3) Which team was top of the league at the end of 2012? (Port Vale)
4) Who was the highest scoring player playing for a team that finished in the bottom half of the table? (Rene Howe)
5) Who was the most cautioned player in League Two? (Rene Howe)
6) Which two clubs had higher attendances than Argyle in 2012/13? (Bradford city and Rotherham United)
7) Which League Two side drew 19 league games? (York City)
8) Which team sacked a Scotsman as manager, and replaced him with a Scottish International? (Fleetwood Town - Micky Mellon was replaced by Graham Alexander)
9) Which 2012/13 League Two side were sponsored by Mira Showers? (Cheltenham Town)
10) Which was the most northerly team in the bottom six of League Two? (Barnet)
Can you tell who the manager is talking about? The first five quotes come from Carl Fletcher, the second five from John Sheridan.
1) “I don't think even *he* knows what he's going to bring you,
“But you know with him that he's quick, he's strong, he's powerful and at times, a little bit off-the-cuff but that's something we can use to our advantage.” (Onismor Bhasera)
2) “He’s worked his socks off since he came back from pre-season – for a few games he’s been up front on his own and done well.
“He’s worked hard, he’s great round the club; he’s great round the changing-room. I’m really pleased, because he’s deserved that for all his hard work throughout the season.” (Warren Feeney)
3) “He’s only 19. I think everyone thinks that because he’s out there playing week in week out that he’s older than he is, but he’s still only 19. He works hard, and he’s coming on, which is great.” (Luke Young)
4) “We brought him in when were bare bones, with no strikers, and he’s a real good character, a real nice guy. All the lads like him and we wish him all the best for the future.
“He’s been a model pro and he’s trained hard every day. I think he might have enjoyed his time here. He would have liked to played a few more games, but that’s just the way it goes.” (Guy Madjo)
5) “I’m pleased for him.
“He’s a local lad. He’s come in and showed all the exuberance and energy that you’d expect from a young lad playing, but he showed a bit of quality too, which was pleasing.
“We weren’t playing just hoping he’d do well – we see it in training every day. He’s technically good and he looks after the football. You can see, the way he plays, he’s older than his years.” (Tyler Harvey)
6) “He’s got good parts to his game,”
“He’s aggressive – probably too aggressive. Not in a nasty way, but I think that he wants to win the ball too much.
“I expect that from a young player – he’s enthusiastic and he wants to show me and try and impress me.
“I can see good things in him and at the same time I can see things that he really needs to improve on.” (Curtis Nelson)
7) “He does well at times, and then he frustrates me at times, because he gives it away cheaply,
“He did that tonight, but then he does a bit of magic and he’s the one who nearly scores. It was a great strike and hit the post.
“I played him a little higher and further forward tonight. I thought he’s the one that’s been scoring our goals so I thought I might throw him up there a bit more.” (Jason Banton)
8) “I think he does the basics and knows what his strengths are. He’s got energy and, in a tackle, he won’t back out of anything. He’s good in the air for his size.
“He’s been top-draw for us – a very good player. He’s a little tiger – he doesn’t half put a shift in.” (Joe Bryan)
9) "He’s got that bit of nous and takes care of it. He’s not frightened of taking that extra touch. He slows the game down because he’s confident he will keep control of the ball. That helps us.” (Andres Gurrieri)
10) “He did really well again tonight. He worked his socks off. Hopefully, that will give him a bit of a boost now, and a bit of confidence.
“He has worked hard. I brought him in to score goals and that’s what strikers are judged on. Hopefully, this goal he has scored now will set him off on a little run. He did well.” (Reuben Reid)
1) Who wrote the books Left Foot Forward and Left Foot in the Grave? (Garry Nelson)
2) Who is the current manager of Dagenham and Redbridge? (Wayne Burnett)
3) Who was Premier League Player of the Month for April 1997? (Mickey Evans)
4) In the infamous ‘2-2 and you messed it up’ game at Swindon in 2003, who scored Swindon’s first goal? (Rory Fallon)
5) Who played in goal for Arsenal in the 1968 League Cup final? (Jim Furnell)
6) Who scored an 118th minute winner in a Merseyside Derby in 2009, which was voted Everton’s goal of the season? (Dan Gosling)
7) Who is the current Director of Football at Reading? (Nicky Hammond)
8) Bryan Robson scored the quickest goal of the 1982 World Cup in a 3-1 England win over France. Who scored England’s third goal? (Paul Mariner)
9) Who scored two goals for Everton in the 1966 FA Cup Final? (Mike Trebilcock)
10) In the famous ‘Fergie Time’ game where Steve Bruce’s brace beat Sheffield Wednesday in 1993, who scored Wednesday’s goal from the penalty spot? (John Sheridan)
Name of the Argyle players who have scored for the Pilgrims this season...
1. Jason Banton
2. Onismor Bhasera
3. Maxime Blanchard
4. Joe Bryan
5. Nick Chadwick
6. Paris Cowan-Hall
7. Warren Feeney
8. Johnny Gorman
9. Rhys Griffiths
10. Andres Gurrieri
11. Tyler Harvey
12. Conor Hourihane
13. Ross Jenkins
14. Joe Lennox
15. Alex MacDonald
16. Guy Madjo
17. Ronan Murray
18. Curtis Nelson
19. Reuben Reid
20. Robbie Williams
21. Paul Wotton
22. Luke Young
1) Here are the lads running around Saltram House during pre-season. But who is the straggler at the back? (Jared Sims)
2) Argyle played Yeovil Town during their pre-season preparations. Who was this trialist? (Alejandro Perez Jimenez)
3) Who is this beating Jake Cole in the same game? (Reuben Reid)
4) Which famous Pilgrims' fan is this? (Greg Searle)
5) Which Argyle 'keeper is this? (Jake Cole)
6) Which naughty boy is this receiving a telling off from the referee? (Conor Hourihane)
7) Who is this cooling down? (Alex MacDonald)
8) How many Argyle players are this in this photo and who are they? (Five - Jared Sims, Ollie Chenoweth, Paris Cowan-Hall, Matt Lecointe and Guy Madjo)
9) Which Argyle goalscorer is at the bottom of this pile? (Tyler Harvey)
10) Which Argyle player is on the wrong end of this slightly unorthodox tackle? (Ronan Murray)