HERE are the next two rounds of this year's Bumper Summer Quiz.Today's rounds are on npower League 2 and celebrities who have similar names to Pilgrims stars from this season.
Starting from Tuesday, we will post two rounds of 10 questions per day until Saturday, all with different Argyle themes. Today sees rounds five and six.
All the questions are based on this season and all but a small percentage of the answers can be found within the confines of this website.
All you have to do is make a note of the answers and then, at the end of the week, email them to email@example.com.
The winner will become the proud owner of this year's Box of Whatever.
The contents of the Box of Whatever are...well, whatever we put into it when we spring-cleaned the Home Park Communications office at the end of last season.
The contents probably redefine the expression 'mixed bag' - there are things to wear; things to look at; things which footballers have scribbled on; old things; new things; and general things. We take no responsibility for what you may find there.
In the unlikely event of no member of the Green Army scoring 100%, the most correct entry will win the Box of Whatever.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, June 5.
So here we go with the next two rounds...
All of the answers to these questions have familiar names...
1) Who joined UB40 for the 1994 number one hit Baby Come Back?
2) Which Welsh Mezzo-Soprano once released an album called Sacred Arias?
3) Who won the World Snooker Championship in 1979?
4) Which artist had the first names Laurence Stephen?
5) Who presented the TV game show Runaround?
6) Who played Monica in Friends?
7) Who was manager of Everton from 1987-1990?
8) Who won the Formula One Championship in 1981, 1983 and 1987?
9) What was Ray Alan’s ventriloquist dummy called?
10) Who was the top goalscorer in the Championship this year?
1) Which team played their first season at the New York Stadium?
2) Which European Cup winner was sacked as a League Two manager during the season?
3) Which team was top of the league at the end of 2012?
4) Who was the highest scoring player playing for a team that finished in the bottom half of the table?
5) Who was the most cautioned player in League Two?
6) Which two clubs had higher attendances than Argyle in 2012/13?
7) Which League Two side drew 19 league games?
8) Which team sacked a Scotsman as manager, and replaced him with a Scottish International?
9) Which 2012/13 League Two side were sponsored by Mira Showers?
10) Which was the most northerly team in the bottom six of League Two?
To see rounds one and two, click here. For three and four, click here.