ARGYLE Player subscribers will be in for an exclusive nostalgic treat on Friday evening.That is because, to coincide with the reunion of the 2001-02 championship winning side, we will be streaming a BBC-made audio documentary, presented and compiled by Gordon Sparks.
Following the documentary, which is ONLY available on Argyle Player, we will switch live to the current day, to listen to Paul Sturrock, Romain Larrieu and Mickey Evans recall that famous season on BBC Radio Devon.
Coverage begins at 5.05pm and will kick start a weekend which will see the title-winners returning to their old Home Park stamping-ground for a lap of honour on Saturday, September 28, when this season’s Argyle take on Accrington Stanley.
That evening, the old boys will be guests of honour at a Gala Dinner at the Eliot House Hotel, Liskeard, before, the following day, pulling on their boots to take on Liskeard Athletic in a match at the Cornish club’s Lux Park ground.
To listen to the documentary, you must be an Argyle Player subscriber.
Argyle Player provides you with live audio commentary and extended video highlights of every game, so you never have to miss out on any action.
You can also benefit from exclusive Argyle news, behind the scenes footage and interviews with the team.
You can also benefit from all of these handy features
- Enhanced Live Match Centre, with up-to-the minute feeds and match stats from all divisions.
- High quality video highlights of all the games
- Access to the entire Football League Player network
- Exclusive club interviews before and after every game.
- Behind the scenes features including interviews with Argyle Legends and in-depth features from the boardroom and the pitch.
- PC and MAC compatible.
Player is available for just £37.99 for the whole season, or just £4.49 per month.
Click here to sign up today