THE final day of the Bumper Argyle Summer Quiz is finally upon us!All this week we have been testing your Pilgrims knowledge with an array of rounds on all things Argyle. If you need to catch up, you can find rounds one and two here, rounds three and four here, and rounds five and six here and rounds seven and eight here.
You are, of course, playing for the prestigious Box of Stuff, which contains dozens of individual items of varying worth - but, when put together, it is priceless.
We are now happy to accept complete answer entries. Email us with your name, and answers to each round, at email@example.com. Closing date for entry is 5pm on Friday, July 4, 2014. The winner will be the entrant with the most correct answers. In the event of a tie, one of the highest scorers will be selected at random as overall winner. The Box of Stuff will need to be collected, at the winner's convenience, from Home Park.
Round Nine - Name the Scorers
Please name all of the goalscorers who notched a goal for Argyle during the 2013-14 season (in all competitions)
Round Ten - Picture Round
Ten pictures taken during the 2013-14 season for you to look at, with accompanying questions...
1) Who is this (in the blue), during the pre-season, having a trial for Argyle?
2) Which former Pilgrims manager is enjoying himself at half-time here?
3) Who is having his picture taken with a lucky fan?
4) Who is this showing his musical aptitude?
5) Who is this scoring his first Argyle goal?
6) Who is this covering his face in frustration?
7) Who is this, getting snapped by Dave Rowntree, on the day he signed at Home Park?
8) Against which team is Reuben scoring a winner here?
9) Spot the former Pilgrim supporting his old side when we played at York.
10) And, from the same game, can you spot the former England international with a soft spot for Argyle, amongst the Green Army?