OUR New Year game at Carlisle United is likely to be switched to an alternative venue.
Brunton Park is recovering from Storm Desmond, with staff having only just been able to return to the badly damaged stadium.
Carlisle officials are talking with other clubs and the football authorities regarding potential temporary venues for their forthcoming fixtures and are "mostly confident" that our Sky Bet League 2 game on January 2 will go ahead.
However, it is almost certain to be at a ground other than Brunton Park.
As a result, we have temporarily suspended ticket sales until we can confirm match arrangements.
Supporters who have already bought a ticket for the game should keep hold of it until we have such confirmation.
We are keeping in constant touch with Carlisle United and will let you know further details as and when we know them.