ARGYLE'S record at home in the 2014-15 season so far has been exceptional.Ahead of this Saturday's Sky Bet League 2 encounter with Luton Town, we decided to have a look some notable stats about the Theatre of Greens...
• Argyle have only lost twice in 15 games at Home Park this season.
• We have scored 28 goals in those games.
• A third of all home League games this season have finished as 3-0 wins to the Pilgrims.
• Based solely on home results this season, Argyle would be third in Sky Bet League 2.
• Argyle have not conceded a single goal when winning a League 2 game at home this season.
• We have conceded just 5 goals at home all season, the second lowest record in the league.
• Argyle have led at half-time in the last ten matches at Home Park.
• Argyle have never lost at Home Park on January 17; we have won 5 out of 6 games played on this date. The last was a 3-0 win against Rushden & Diamonds in 2004.
• On 17 January 1970, Argyle beat Luton Town at Kenilworth Road 2-0.
• 8 of Reuben Reid’s 11 league goals have come at Home Park this season.
Home Park - it's where the heart is.