JAKE Jervis become Argyle's second summer signing this week.
Here are 11 things about Jake to help you to get to know our newest recruit...
1. Jake was born in Wolverhampton and was brought up in Telford. He is 23 years old.
2. His middle name is Mario.
3. He plays as a striker and has scored 24 goals in 112 club appearances – 66 of them starts.
4. In 2009 he helped the Birmingham City academy team reach the semi-final of the FA Youth Cup.
5. Following three goals in three games for the reserves, he made his first-team debut on January 23, 2010, coming on as a substitute.
6. He had eight loan spells in the space of two years at clubs such as Portsmouth and Swindon Town.
7. He played abroad in the Super Lig in Turkey with Elazigspor making 4 appearances.
8. He was included in the starting eleven for Elazigspor for an away match against Fenerbahçe. He went on to open the scoring with an 11th-minute header.
9. In June 2014, he signed for Ross County. He scored on his debut against St Johnstone in a 2–1 defeat.
10. Jake has played twice at Home Park – for Notts County, then for Swindon Town – and was an unused sub for Birmingham City
11. Jake has scored on debut for seven clubs – including his last three.