HADEN TYE takes a look at our upcoming two away fixtures - on Saturday at Oxford United, and on Tuesday at Dagenham & Redbridge - to find reasons for optimism...
- Coming into the clash with Oxford, Argyle have won five out of the last seven.
- Oxford's top scorer Danny Hylton is out injured - he's bagged 15 for the U's this season.
- Last season's 3-2 away victory came during a run of only one loss in eight for Argyle - let's hope for deja vu.
- Reuben Reid has scored four in four against Dagenham, netting twice at Home Park earlier this season.
- Argyle have never lost a league game to Dagenham - our only defeat to Daggers came in an FA Cup Third Round replay in 2003.
- Tuesday night will be March 17 - a date that Argyle have only lost one of their last nine on, which was a 4-1 defeat at Scunthorpe in 2001.