THERE is not long to go now before our Sky Bet League 2 play-off semi-final against Wycombe Wanderers.
To keep you up to speed, here are some of the latest developments:
• Tickets for Saturday’s first leg at Home Park are going fast – some areas of ground already have very limited availability.
• We are aware a number of Members have not bought tickets for the home leg: please remember – it is an all-pay game and NOT covered as part of the season-ticket Membership.
• There are still a few spaces in the Chisholm Lounge for hospitality on Saturday at £52.50(+VAT) per person – call 01752 302204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
• First Devon are offering Argyle supporters additional Park & Ride journeys from the George Park & Ride to Milehouse for Saturday’s match. As well as the normal Saturday timetable, with buses leaving the George every 12 minutes until 6pm, First Devon will be putting on extra trips at 6.15, 6.30, 6.45 & 7pm. After the game, they will be providing regular trips back to the George until about 10pm. Return fare is just £1.
• The club did not receive enough interest to put on a Kernow Coach to run supporters back to Truro after the match and have reluctantly had to shelve the idea.
• Tickets for Thursday’s second leg at Wycombe are SOLD OUT; we asked Wycombe for more tickets after selling or 1,800 allocation, but there are no more to be had.
• The Green Army should not travel to Buckinghamshire without a ticket or buy a ticket for areas of Adams Park assigned to home supporters. Argyle fans found in home areas will be ejected.