THE 102nd Devon Expressway Derby is now an all-ticket game.
Saturday's Sky Bet League 2 meeting between table-toppers Argyle and Exeter is approaching Home Park's available capacity for the eagerly anticipated clash.
With the gate likely to see the largest crowd for the derby in more than a decade, the Pilgrims have taken the decision to withdraw pay-on-the-gate facilities.
However, tickets will stay on sale from the Home Park ticket office up until the game's kick-off time - as long as there are tickets that remain to be sold.
The club is also urging fans to take into account busy pre-Christmas traffic in the city and pressure on the Home Park turnstiles when planning their journey to the game.
The message from the Pilgrims is: use public transport whenever possible and arrive early.
Supporters are also being asked to make sure they sit in the seat that corresponds to the number on their ticket.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE DEVON EXPRESSWAY DERBY THIS SATURDAY…
• THE match kicks off at 3pm.
• ADMISSION is by ticket only. Tickets, if available, will be sold up to kick-off time, but we would urge supporters to buy well in advance as there is no way of telling.
• ADVANCE ticket prices are £21 for adults; £16 for over 65 and students; and £8 for under 18s, rising by £2 on match-day.
• A FAMILY Ticket for one adult and one child in the Family Zone For All is £27, rising to £31 on match-day.
• TURNSTILES to the Mayflower, Grandstand, Devonport End, Lyndhurst, and Family Zone For All open at 1.30pm.
• SUPPORTERS must sit in the seat corresponding to the details on their ticket.
• THE Home Park Ticket Office has extended hours on Friday, from 9am-6pm.
• TICKETS are also available online at www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc.
• TO avoid anticipated pressure on turnstiles, the Green Army is encouraged to arrive earlier than normal.
• WE are aware that Plymouth suffers from heavy traffic problems at weekends and so would encourage supporters to leave plenty of time for their journey to Home Park.
• FANS are urged to use public transport whenever possible.
• FREE parking is available adjacent to the ground, but this will fill up very early in the day. Street parking in the area is available, but please take care to note local restrictions.
• BEFORE the game, Reuben Reid will be presented with the League 2 PFA Player of the Month award for October.
• AS the teams come out, there will be a massive fans’ display taking in the Lyndhurst Road side and Devonport end of Home Park.
• AT half-time, there will be a Walking Football match between national champions Argyle and their Exeter counterparts.
• THE match referee is Graham Scott, who also reffed the last Devon Expressway Derby at Exeter in February.