ARGYLE Legends are to play their Torquay United counterparts at the Launa Windows Stadium on Sunday, November 29 as part of a family fun day to raise funds for the Gulls.
Gates will open at 10.30am for a fun filled day for all the family with plenty of football and a host of other activities including:
- Walking football, organised by the Green Taverners
- Face painting
- A raffle, featuring some fantastic prizes
- Torquay's legendary mascot Gilbert the Gull's penalty shoot out
- Torquay United Legends v Plymouth Argyle Legends: kick off 1.30pm
- Bar and light refreshments available at the Gulls Nest
Argyle Legends secretary Paul Hart said: "We are very happy to contribute to what I am sure will be a very successful day for Torquay United and their fans. We are selecting a side which hopefully will appeal to both sets of supporters."
Confirmed names so far include: Paul Gibbs, Brian McGlinchey, Damien Davey, Darren Garner, Kevin Nancekivell, Kevin Hodges and John Uzzell.
Admittance to this event is £5 for Adults and £1 for juniors.