IF you have ever dreamed of watching your loved one striding out of the Home Park tunnel on match-day with their heroes...
...we have got just the package for you.
Being a Home Park mascot is a unique and wonderful experience for any young Pilgrim, with the strains of Semper Fidelis ringing in their ears and the roar of the crowd greeting their arrival onto the pitch.
A match-day mascot package at Home Park is a great occasion for the younger generation, and we are now taking bookings for our play-off semi-final match against Portsmouth on either Thursday, May 12 or Sunday, May 15. The game will be shown globally live on Sky Sports.
This exclusive mascot package at Home Park includes:
• Pre-match ground tour;
• A visit to the dressing-room to meet the players;
• Write-up in the popular match-day programme, ‘The Pilgrim’, with a copy for the mascot as a keepsake;
• Certificate presented by an Argyle Director in the Boardroom;
• Pre-match warm-up on the pitch;
• Lead the teams out;
• Pose with the team captains and match officials before kick-off;
• Presented with a signed ball at the end of the evening by the man of the match.
This is all for a cost of just £100(+VAT).
Tickets for your party can be arranged through the Commercial Operations Department at Home Park.
For further information, or to book your package, please contact Ellen Shine on 01752 562561, 01752 302204, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that mascots will need to supply their own current replica kit.