THE Green Army Grandstand Working Group has had its latest meeting.
The Group met in the Home Park Boardroom this week, along with Argyle Chairman James Brent, Project Director Tony Hopwood, and other club representatives.
Amid wide-ranging discussions about the latest plans for the Home Park and Higher Home Park developments, the GAGWG considered:
· the positive outcome of a meeting on the project involving Plymouth Argyle Disabled Supporters Association, the developers and the club;
· supporters’ bars within the development;
· car-parking, including for disabled supporters;
· relocating the bricks from Pilgrims’ Way into a new memorial within the development; and
· branding for the club as a whole and the seating in the new Mayflower grandstand.
James thanked the Group for their time and contribution; it will continue to meet regularly as the project progresses.