WE are hosting a recruitment evening on Monday, July 30 for people who would like to work on match-days in the kiosks at Home Park.
We are inviting prospective kiosk team-members to come along to Home Park and find out more about the roles available and to progress their application.
You will have the chance to talk to some of our experienced staff members and find out more about the opportunities available to you.
VENUE: Green Taverners' Suite
DATE: Monday, July 30
What we are looking for:
• Dedicated, enthusiastic and reliable team-players to work with us;
• Previous catering experience, but this is not essential;
• An understanding of food hygiene and customer service;
• The ability to accurately process information/merchandise through the till system with a good standard of numeracy;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• First class communication skills with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail at all times; and
• The ability to work well as part of a team whilst showing initiative when required.
Successful candidates will be a part of a team providing first-class customer service to our supporters and will benefit from having worked in a fast-paced customer service environment, previously. They will act as ambassadors of the club at all times, providing a warm, friendly and welcoming service.
Because of the nature of the role, you will be expected to commit to working all home league and cup matches. There may also be opportunities to work other club events that take place throughout the year. Staff will be notified of these events as they arise. Our fixtures are available at https://www.pafc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/
Because of alcohol licensing laws, you must be over 18 for this role.
If you feel you have what it takes, please pre-register by sending us a cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plymouth Argyle is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.