AN exciting opportunity has arisen for part time coaching positions at our Academy in the foundation and youth development phases.
We are seeking enthusiastic, energetic and inspiring coaches to join our team to help in producing the next generation of football players at our football club.
Job Title: Academy Coach
Location: Plymouth but also working at various other locations as and when required
Salary: £30 per coaching session; £36 home fixture; £72 away fixture.
Accountable to: Head of Academy Coaching
To design and deliver age/phase related practices to an allocated group of players three times a week and to lead a team on a Sunday.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the development of academy players through planning, delivery and evaluation of coaching sessions and games programme
• To provide an elite training environment with a four corners approach to learning
• Deliver individual and group learning objectives
• To assist in monitoring and evaluation of players using the PMA system
• Maintain a weekly training reporting process with the Head of Coaching
• Take part in all relevant meetings, in service, parents meetings at the request of Academy Director, Academy Manager, Head of Coaching and Lead Phases Coaches
• Show a continuous commitment to personal development through relevant bodies and courses.
• UEFA ‘B’ Licence
• FA Youth Modules 1, 2 & 3.
• Valid FA CRB Enhanced Check (immediately)
• FA Safeguarding workshop
• Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS)
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by October 15, 2018 highlighting your previous experiences and why you may be suitable for this role.
The EFL has introduced positive action measures aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds. Regulations require clubs to shortlist at least one suitably qualified BAME candidate (where an application has been received) for all roles in Academy football.
Do you consider your ethnicity to fall within one of the following definitions?
• Other Minority Ethnic (i.e., any other ethnic group that is not ‘White British’).
Please indicate on your application
Interviews are to be held week commencing October 22, 2018. Please note, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.