ON Thursday, February 20, the Grand Draw for £12,000 will take place during the Argyle Community Day at Home Park and our ten finalists have now been announced.
Please see below for the full list of finalists and good luck to all 10.
- Stuart Jackson from Norwich (member 972)
- Alison Higson from Truro (member 1300)
- David Williams from Plymouth (member 92)
- Christopher Gue from Saltash (member 1241)
- Robin Purnell from Brixham (member 1184)
- Mrs A. Soper from Plymouth (member 663)
- Michael Perry from Eggbuckland (member 873)
- Carol Murton from Plymouth (member 1358)
- Mike Simpson from Redhill (member 1143)
- Roger Smith from Plymouth (member 574)
This week will also see us announce the £500 winner for January, the latest rollover draws and our Argyle experience winner.
As well as giving away a £12,000 prize each year, the BGL also offers monthly cash prizes of £500, a weekly rollover rising by £100 every seven days, special Argyle experiences and ticket priority for big games.
These fantastic benefits for our members are, however, a side show to the main aim of raising money for the Academy. At present, we have just under 600 members but increasing this BGL following to 1,000 would generate a huge amount of extra funding for the Academy.