Saturday's Ready Reckoner
27th April 2013
WE will stay in the Football League at Rochdale if:• We win
• We draw
• We lose by any score and one of the following six other outcomes occurs:
1. Dagenham & Redbridge win at home to York City and the combined margin of Rochdale’s win over us and Dagenham & Redbridge’s win over York is less than or equal to four goals (e.g. D&R win 1-0 and Argyle lose 3-0);
2. Dagenham & Redbridge lose at home to York City;
3. Wimbledon lose at home to Fleetwood;
4. Wimbledon draw at home to Fleetwood;
5. Barnet lose away at Northampton;
6. Torquay United lose at home to Bristol Rovers by two goals more than we lose by.
If any of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 do not occur and Barnet draw, we will still stay in the Football League if:
• We lose by any single-goal result and Barnet draw (any score);
• We lose 3-1 and Barnet draw 0-0. In this case, both teams will be level on points, goals scored and goals conceded. Position will be determined by head-to-head results between the two sides this season, and we will finish above Barnet because of wins in both matches against them.
• We score two more goals in a two-goal defeat than Barnet score in a draw: i.e. Barnet draw 0-0, we lose 2-4; Barnet draw 1-1, we lose 3-5; Barnet draw 3-3, we lose 4-6, etc.
If any of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 do not happen and Torquay lose by only one goal more than we lose by, we will still stay in the Football League if:
• We score six or more goals in losing.