Club Argyle’s Platinum hospitality will cater for the fan that wants to enjoy match day in real style. You’ll get an executive seat with a great view of the pitch, comfortable and easy match day hospitality and exclusive food and drink choices, for every game.
From the convenience of your table in Club Argyle, you’ll have the freedom to choose from a seasonal and tailored food and drink menu; all freshly prepared and served to your table by our dedicated hospitality team. You’ll also enjoy the broadest drinks menu in the ground, featuring exclusive local St Austell ales and authentic Plymouth Gin.
This is the match day experience you’ve been waiting for.
Seasonal prices start from £2,300 (+VAT) per person and seasonal Club Platinum members benefit from:
- Dedicated account manager
- Three course meal served pre match
- Access to a cash bar
- Pre and post match entertainment
- Half time tea, coffee & biscuits
- Padded seat in the Mayflower Grandstand Lower to view the game
- Complimentary match day programme
- Sky Sports TV shown in Club Argyle
- Access to members only events
To register your interest, or to find out more about match day hospitality options at Home Park, please contact a member of our hospitality team on 01752 302206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.