23/24 Match Ticket Pricing
Babcock Devonport End, Portcullis Legals Lyndhurst Road, Mayflower Grandstand Upper
Mayflower Grandstand Lower
Mayflower Grandstand Lower Blocks A/B/C : Family Tickets
|Adult + 1 Under-18||£27||£25|
|Over-65 + 1 Under-18||£23||£21|
- Under-8 and Under-14 ticket prices are only valid when bought with an Under-23, Adult or Senior ticket
- A child aged under 14 may not enter the ground unless accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 or over. An under-14 cannot purchase a ticket independently.
- Tickets for under-14s must be purchased by an adult over 18.
- Adults purchasing tickets for supporters under 14 will be allocated seats together so that the adult can adequately supervise the child whilst in the ground.
- The child must be in possession of a valid ticket for the match they are attending.
23/24 Sky Bet Championship Match Categories
|Saturday, 5 August||Huddersfield||Silver|
|Saturday, 19 August||Southampton||Gold|
|Saturday, 2 September||Blackburn Rovers||Silver|
|Saturday, 23 September||Norwich City||Silver|
|Tuesday, 3 October||Millwall||Silver|
|Saturday, 7 October||Swansea City||Silver|
|Wednesday, 25 October||Sheffield Wednesday||Silver|
|Saturday, 4 November||Middlesbrough||Silver|
|Saturday, 25 November||Sunderland||Silver|
|Saturday, 2 December||Stoke City||Silver|
|Saturday, 16 December||Rotherham United||Silver|
|Saturday, 23 December||Birmingham City||Silver|
|Saturday, 1 January||Watford||Gold|
|Saturday, 20 January||Cardiff City||Gold|
|Saturday, 27 January||West Bromwich Albion||Silver|
|Wednesday, 14 February||Coventry City||Silver|
|Saturday, 17 February||Leeds United||Gold|
|Saturday, 2 March||Ipswich Town||Gold|
|Saturday, 16 March||Preston North End||Silver|
|Easter Monday, 1 April||Bristol City||Gold|
|Saturday, 9 April||Queens Park Rangers||Silver|
|Saturday, 13 April||Leicester City||Gold|
|Saturday, 4 May||Hull City||Gold|
Fees & Charges
- Per ticket if purchasing online: 75p
- Per ticket if purchasing via the telephone: £1.50
- Per ticket if purchasing from the Ticket Office: £1.50
Standard Delivery Charges
- First Class UK Postage: £1.50 per booking. (*Please do not select if a non UK address)
- Ticket fast, E-Ticket via email or Apple / Google Wallet: Free*
- *Booking fee applies and only available for home games
- For a weekend match, any bookings made after 4pm on the Wednesday before will be held for collection.
- For a Tuesday night match, any bookings made after 4pm on the Friday before will be held for collection.
- Away tickets booked after the advertised cut-off time will be available to collect at Home Park until 3pm on the Thursday before the game. Any uncollected will then be sent to the ticket office of the club we are playing for collection there on the match day.
If you have selected the postage option and your ticket(s) have not arrived by midday on the day before the game, we advise that you call the Ticket Office on 01752 907700. If the ticket(s) are for a home fixture we can arrange reprints. For an away fixture request a duplicate for collection on the day, unless stated in the advance ticketing information relating to the fixture.
The Ticket Office is open until 4pm on a Friday, from 9am on a home fixture Saturday and between 10am and 2pm on an away fixture Saturday.
Bookings made from non-UK addresses will be held for collection for home games from the Ticket Office at Home Park or as per above for away games.
For more information on fees click here.