THE Argyle Foundation is getting bigger and better and we want you to get involved.The aim is to give you, the fans, a closer link to the Plymouth Argyle, whilst at the same time, raising valuable income to support youth development here at the club.
For just £2.25 per week you will receive:
• Exclusive Big Match Ticket Priority for non season ticket holders
• 5% Season Ticket rebate
• The opportunity to attend exclusive Argyle Foundation Events with themes such as Meet the Manager/Players
• Free PAFC official away Travel Membership
• 10% discount on matchday hospitality
• Exclusive Argyle Foundation non-matchday conference and banqueting rates
• Membership Pack with free gift and membership card containing your lucky draw numbers.
• Regular newsletters
Each week your numbers will be entered into our draws with the chance to win our weekly cash prizes of:
• 10 x £10 weekly
• A massive £500 monthly draw
And introducing our biggest ever Annual Jackpot total of £12,000 in our 'Win a Grand a Month for 12 Months', where one lucky member will receive a cheque from us each month for £1,000 for 12 months - a total of £12,000 tax free!
Along with this we have some added some new Argyle Foundation Money can't buy prizes:
• From the Locker room
Every month we nip into the players dressing room to find a piece of kit from one of the players … shirts, boots … whatever there is we will grab it … we will even get it signed for you by the player himself!
• The Boardroom Experience
You and a guest spend a home match with the directors in the boardroom have complimentary directors box tickets for the match and hospitality at the game!
All winners are notified automatically and winning numbers will appear on the club web site.
It's a win-win situation with the Club generating valuable funds for youth development and members winning some fantastic prizes.
If you would like to become a member, you can download our application form here or join online by clicking here.
If you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org