Argyle Nexus Business Club
The Argyle Nexus Business Club, housed in the Mayflower Grandstand, offers businesses the opportunity to meet, bring clients, and socialise with other professionals at the city’s leading sports, conferencing, and events facility.
It is the perfect time to be joining the Argyle network, with the club’s list of conferencing, business and hospitality events growing in tandem with the Pilgrims’ ambition to bring Championship football back to Devon and Cornwall.
Argyle Nexus Business Club members will be offered the opportunity to consult with club management on the running of the club through regular Nexus meetings, as well as exclusive first access to business and networking events at Home Park.
The full list our Nexus Associate tier benefits is below:
- Dedicated page in The Pilgrim - our match day programme
- Brand exposure on pull up banners, digital screens and on pafc.co.uk, with clickthrough links to Argyle Nexus members’ websites.
- Bi-monthly networking meetings. Opportunity for each business to present at a meeting for business updates, or products they want to showcase.
- 25% discount on room hire, or room hire fee waived when committing to a package over £500
- Ten tickets to donate to a charity or school of your choice. Player or management to present (subject to availability)
- Two 22/23 Sky Bet League One season tickets
- Discounts and promotions for season ticket holders
If you or your business are interested in joining the Argyle Nexus Business Club, or exploring the range of partnerships available at Home Park, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Full details on the Argyle Nexus Associate tier membership can be found here.