ARE you ready to paint Luton green? Well here is all the information you need...1. Our trip to Luton on Saturday, September 6, will kick-off at 12.15pm and will be shown live on Sky Sports – do not forget!
2. If you want to go to the match tickets are available from the Argyle Ticket Office - 0845 872 3335 - until 5pm Friday. A limited amount are expected to be available on the door.
3. Those that are unable to travel to Luton, do not worry, we will be screening the game live in the Tribute Lounge. Doors to the lounge open at 10.30am and the £5 entry entitles you to a succulent pasty and a refreshing pint, while you watch the Greens in action with your fellow Pilgrim pals.
4. This will be the first time the Pilgrims lock horns with the Hatters since 2008, when Luton secured a 2-0 victory in the League Cup.
5. Coaches for the travelling Greens depart at 5.30am from outside the Devonport End. If you have not already got your ticket, you have missed out - it is a sell-out.
6. For those of you who are travelling by car, it is very difficult to park near Kenilworth Road as there is a residents’ parking scheme in operation. However, street parking can be found if you travel from the ground.
7. After five games in Sky Bet League 2, Luton have won one, drawn two and lost two and currently sit in 18th place with their only win coming away from home, at Carlisle, on the opening day of the season.
8. For those of you who are travelling to the game by train, Luton railway station is about a 15-minute walk from the ground.
9. Former Pilgrim Paul Connolly signed for the Hatters this summer on a free transfer following his release from Crawley. Argyle keeper Luke McCormick spoke about facing his good friend here.
10. Luton will be without midfielder Matt Robinson after he picked up a red card against Shrewsbury – he is serving a three-match ban.
11. Those seeking refreshment before the game can head to the Luton Bobbers Club. The entrance to the club is located between the turnstiles for away supporters in Oak Road. Alternatively, the Beech Hill Conservative Club is situated on Leagrave Road.