With COVID-19 restrictions easing, we are excited to announce the launch of the Pilgrims’ pitch-side restaurant at Home Park.
Home Park Stadium is hosting an al fresco dining night on Friday, July 31 - offering customers the opportunity to enjoy a two-course meal in the open air at the Theatre of Greens, with ambient music and stadium lighting providing a truly unique dining experience, for £35 per person.
In-line with present government guidelines, bookings can be taken for groups of up to six people, with menu selections available on a pre-order basis, and seating times staggered in 15-minute increments to ensure the health and wellbeing of staff and customers alike.
If bad weather forces cancellation of the event, it will be moved, in the first instance, to Friday, August 6.
Booking opportunities for this exclusive dining event are extremely limited, so please call 01752 302206 or email Christian.Kent@pafc.co.uk at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
The dinner menu options, as well as a full list of terms and conditions, can be found below:
Chicken Ballotine (gf)
Wrapped in Serrano ham, stuffed with sun blushed tomatoes and spinach.
Served with dauphinoise potatoes, locally sourced vegetables and light white wine and chicken jus
Roasted Lamb Rump (gf)
Served with ratatouille and roasted butternut squash and red onion salad, finished with a rich lamb jus
Wild Mushroom Bourguignon (gf) (ve)
Served with fluffy basmati rice, locally sourced vegetables
Chocolate and Salted Caramel Torte (v)
Served with blueberry compote
Baked Madagascan Vanilla Cheesecake (v)
Served with fresh strawberries and cream
Ginger and Pear Crumble Pie (ve)
Served with spiced apple puree and raspberries
Terms and conditions
- Bookings require pre-payment in full.
- Due to current government guidelines, the club can only take group bookings for a maximum of six people.
- All bookings require the full names of each guest.
- All bookings are subject to weather: in the event of wet weather, the club reserves the right to change the event date.
- Table and seat positioning will be determined by the club.
- Entry times will be staggered to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Detailed arrival instructions will be provided to attendees in the days leading up to the event.
- Parking will be available in the park and ride car park adjacent to Home Park Stadium.
- Entrance will be strictly limited to those who have their booking confirmed
- All guests will be required to complete a basic health survey and a quick temperature test on arrival