Ladies Recruiting Secretary
Argyle Ladies are looking to recruit a Football Secretary to ensure the smooth running of administrative processes for the team.
The main focus will be to oversee all matters relating to governance and logistics for the Argyle Ladies team, including the development squad. Also, alongside the Manager, to be the principal point of contact between the football authorities and Argyle Ladies.
The post is a voluntary role.
How to apply:
If you can meet the specifications (found below) and would like to become part of Plymouth Argyle Ladies, please complete the application form (click here) and send, along with a covering letter, to:
Staff House 2
Plymouth Marjon University
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 18:00 - 30th June 2020
In your covering letter you should draw on all relevant aspects of your experience, including paid employment and/or voluntary work and training to demonstrate how your skills, experience and personal qualities match the requirements of this job specification.
Plymouth Argyle Ladies is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Plymouth Argyle Ladies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all participants on our programmes and promotes robust policies to ensure that our staff and volunteers adhere to safe practices. The successful candidate will be subject to undertaking enhanced DBS checks prior to employment.
Job Description: Plymouth Argyle Ladies Football Secretary
The role is a voluntary role.
Reports to: Plymouth Argyle Ladies Football Manager
- Be the first point of contact with the club and dealing with correspondence
- Attend League meetings (travel nationally required)
- Affiliate the club to Devon FA
- Affiliate the club to league(s)
- Register players to play for both teams via Whole Game System
- Organise and book match facilities for the season
- Contact opposition and match officials
- Organise club AGM / meetings, take and distribute minutes of meetings
- Represent the club outside meetings at the direction of the Club Committee