LIKE the rest of the country, Plymouth Argyle is aware of the current concerns regarding the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
The club is receiving regular updates from central government and the football authorities, and regularly meets to consider the updates and any appropriate action.
Members of the Green Army attending Home Park Stadium for Tuesday night’s clash with Grimsby Town in Sky Bet League Two are advised to follow guidance from Public Health England.
The club has taken a number of protective measures with this in mind, including:
- Purchase and use of a high quality anti-bacterial spray on high contact surfaces
- Instructing staff to wash hands more frequently, especially after cash handling
- Instructing staff to wipe down shared-use keyboards with anti-bac wipes after use
- More frequent cleaning of telephone handset/mouthpiece with anti-bac wipes
- Cleaning table-tops more frequently
- Increasing the temperature and frequency of cloth washes
You can help by:
- Washing hands thoroughly - more frequently than normal
- Coughing and sneezing into tissues and disposing of them in waste bins
- Being more conscious about hand-to-face contact
- Letting us know if you think you have been in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus