While the men’s first-team enjoy a deserved weekend rest from competitive football, Plymouth Argyle women are back in action with two big games on Sunday.
The Pilgrims face a tough trip on the road to face Watford Women in the FA Women’s National League Southern Division and the development squad are also away, taking on St Austell in the FA South-West Regional Football League.
Plymouth Argyle Ladies are actively looking to appoint a Club Assistant Referee to join the ever-growing football club staff.
The Club Assistant Referee would work alongside the Plymouth Argyle Development Team management staff as the appointed linesperson for all home, away and cup fixtures.
The Plymouth Argyle Ladies Development Team compete in Tier 6 of the English Women Football Pyramid in the South West Regional Women Football League, Western Division.
Home fixtures are played at Manadon Sports Hub, the home of Argyle Community Trust, with away matches spread from St Cleer to Sherbourne.
- Availability on Sundays for all Plymouth Argyle Development fixtures
- Interest in refereeing and at least a basic understanding of the laws of the game
- Willing to complete the FA Assistant Referee and FA Safeguarding Children in Football Courses
- Transport available to and from away matches
- Access to post-match hospitality
- Consistent experience for any aspiring referees
- £10 per game, assistant referee fee.
- Plymouth Argyle match-day attire, as a member of the football club
- Access to CPD through the FA Women’s High Performance Football Centre based at Plymouth Marjons University
The candidate would be required to have and in-date or gain an FA Criminal Record Check as part of their involvement with Plymouth Argyle Ladies Football Club.
To express an interest, please email Plymouth Argyle Ladies Club Secretary Scott Cooksley on: email@example.com