Argyle v Oxford United - Ready Reckoner
ARGYLE will meet Oxford United at Home Park on Sunday, December 28 in Sky Bet League 2. Here is everything you need to know about the game...
- THE match will kick off at 3pm. However, we are expecting a higher crowd than is typical, so please take care to arrive early.
- TURNSTILES to the Mayflower, Grandstand, Devonport End, Lyndhurst, and Family Zone open at 1.30pm.
- AT present, we intend to have pay-on-the-gate facilities on match-day, but, with the clamour for tickets sure to maintain, there is no telling how long that situation will last.
- FREE parking is available adjacent to the ground, but this will fill up very early in the day. Street parking in the area is available, but please take care to note local restrictions.
- TICKETS will cost £20 for adults, £15 for over-65s and students, and £7 for under-18s. All prices will rise by £2 if purchased on match-day.
- ENJOY our award-winning Family Zone For All with a family - one adult, one junior - costing £25, then £5 for each additional junior. On match-day, the prices rise to £29 and £7 respectively.
- THE Home Park Ticket Office and Superstore will be open until 12.30pm on Christmas Eve. The ticket office will also be open from 10am-4pm on Saturday, December 27. It will be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- TICKETS are also available at www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc.
- ARGYLE met Oxford, away at the Kassam Stadium, on Boxing Day last season. We were victorious, winning 3-2. Oxford that day drew a crowd of 10,049. It would be nice to beat that, wouldn't it?
- ARGYLE have played 11 home league games this season. We have had 8 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat. That is a return of 26 points from a possible 33.
- JOHN Sheridan's Pilgrims have recorded ten wins in 14 home games in all competitions; 28 goals scored, eight conceded. Only three of those have been conceded in the league.
- ARGYLE have led at half-time in all of the last nine games at Home Park - and have won eight of them.