Argyle v Luton - Ready Reckoner
ARGYLE will welcome Luton Town to Home Park this Saturday, January 17 in Sky Bet League 2. Here is everything you need to know about the game…• THE match will kick off at 3pm. However, we are expecting a higher crowd than usual, so please take care to arrive early.
• TURNSTILES to the Mayflower, Grandstand, Devonport End, Lyndhurst, and Family Zone For All open at 1.30pm.
• AT present, we intend to have pay-on-the-gate facilities on match-day, but, with the clamour for tickets sure to maintain, there is no telling how long that situation will last.
• FREE parking is available adjacent to the ground, but this will fill up very early in the day. Street parking in the area is available, but please take care to note local restrictions.
• TICKETS will cost £20 for adults, £15 for over-65s and students, and £7 for under-18s. All prices will rise by £2 if purchased on match-day.
• THE Argyle Superstore and Ticket Office will open at 10am on match-day morning.
• TICKETS are also available at www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc.
• IN 12 home games this season, Argyle have only lost twice at Home Park in Sky Bet League 2.
• THERE will be a minute's applause before the game, in honour of our former chairman, Peter Bloom, who sadly passed away recently.
• THE Pilgrims have scored 28 goals in 15 games at Home Park this season, losing only twice.
• INCREDIBLY, a third of all home League games this season have finished as 3-0 wins to Argyle.
• IT has been 8 years and 2 months since Argyle last played Luton at Home Park. in a game which finished a 1-0 win in the Sky Bet Championship on November 28, 2006.
• IN 47 encounters between Plymouth Argyle and Luton Town at Home Park, spanning back as far as 1903, Argyle have won 29, drawn 11 and lost 7.
• ARGYLE’S best home score line against Luton Town was a 6-1 win in 1929.
• THE Greens are unbeaten at Home Park in every game played in the club’s history on January 17.