ARGYLE are going Dutch in their preparations for the 2016-17 season – and you could be part of their official tour party.
The Pilgrims’ pre-season itinerary will include a week in the Netherlands, where they will train and play a match against top Dutch opposition**.
The trip will depart from Home Park on the morning of Sunday, July 24, returning on Friday, July 29.
A strictly limited number of places on the tour have been allocated to the Green Army, who will be given exclusive insiders’ access to Derek Adams and the Argyle first-team squad as they build up to the new campaign.
· Elite VIP attendance at a private squad training session – all sessions apart from this one will be closed to everyone – followed by lunch with Derek, his coaches and all the Argyle players;
· An exclusive dinner with the squad at the players’ hotel, followed by a Q&A session and prize draw –with prizes including a Home Park Boardroom Experience for two for the opening game of the 2016-17 season; Derek Adams’ tour top, signed by the first-team squad; the training gear of a player of your choice; and many other items;
· Tickets and travel to the friendly match;
· A complimentary special bespoke PUMA tour polo shirt.
These are just part of a package that also includes:
· Transfer to and from Home Park and Bristol Airport;
· Return flight with the first-team squad;
· Transfer to and from Amsterdam Airport to your hotel;
· Travel between your hotel and the training-ground;
· Five nights B&B in a top-rated hotel;
· A VIP tour-pass;
· Breakfast in the Home Park players’ lounge before departure.
In addition, all Green Army members of the official tour party will be:
· Given Home Park Directors’ Box seats for the Pilgrims’ prestigious final pre-season friendly against top opposition**;
· Invited to take part in the official 2016-17 team photograph alongside Derek and the first-team squad.
The price for this exclusive package is just £995* per supporter.
We have a strictly limited 16 spaces for the Green Army on the tour on a first come, first served basis – when they are gone, they are gone.
To register your interest in booking a place on Argyle’s pre-season tour, please contact Football Secretary Jon Back at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, an opportunity exists for sponsorship of the tour. If you are interested in exclusive naming rights of the Pilgrims’ first overseas tour for five years, guaranteed exposure, and other benefits, please contact James Greenacre at email@example.com
*including VAT; price based on two people sharing a twin room
** match subject to confirmation