Argyle v Liverpool - Be The Mascot
WE have an amazing opportunity for one lucky young Pilgrim to lead out Argyle at Home Park for our Emirates FA Cup 3rd Round replay against Liverpool FC.
We are looking for a match-day mascot when we play Premier League Liverpool in the third round replay of the Emirates FA Cup on Wednesday, January 18 at 7.45pm.
This once-in-a-lifetime chance is open to anyone between the ages of 5 and 12 years who is able to cope with the noisy and crowded environment of a packed Home Park.
We would like others to benefit from this opportunity.
So we are holding a blind auction for the right to be our mascot at this fixture.
The highest bid will secure the mascot package, with all the money going to the Chestnut Appeal - the charity which helps us make a real difference to the lives of men with prostate cancer, and their families.
As part of the mascot package, each mascot will receive:
• Four match tickets with access to the Players’ Lounge
• Pre-match ground tour
• A visit to the dressing-room to meet the players, with the opportunity to obtain autographs
• Write-up in the popular match-day programme, ‘The Pilgrim’, with a copy for the mascot as a keepsake
• Certificate presented by an Argyle director in the boardroom
• Pre-match warm-up on the pitch
• Lead the teams out
• Pose with the team captains and match officials before kick-off
• Presented with a signed ball at the end of the day by the man of the match
• Option to purchase photographs of their experience from our official club photographer, Dave Rowntree
The mascot must own this season's full Argyle home playing kit.
If you would like to bid for this exciting mascot package, please write down your bid amount and place it in a sealed envelope and bring it in to Home Park reception, send it to: Mascot Bid, Plymouth Argyle FC, Home Park, Plymouth, PL2 3DQ; call the Commercial department on 01752 302204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final day for receipt of the bid is 5pm, Tuesday, January 10. Good luck!