Your Chance to Play at Home Park
THE dream of playing at Home Park under the management of an Argyle Legend is about to come true for 32 members of the Green Army.
Paul Wotton and Lee Hodges have seen it all when it comes to Argyle experiences and they will now share their vast knowledge in a special one-off fixture involving two squads of Green supporters.
The game will be played on the hallowed surface at Home Park on Tuesday, May 9 with a 7pm kick-off. Reserve your place now and, in the process, you can raise money to support the Argyle Community Trust Health programmes.
The event will be held on the main pitch with every player having the opportunity to grace the Home Park pitch and play in the famous Plymouth Argyle strip. The 90-minute game will be run in the same manner as a professional match-day.
The Argyle Fans’ match package includes:
- Minimum of 60 minutes playing time
- Legend managing each team
- Playing in official Plymouth Argyle kit
- Argyle polo shirt (signed by Argyle Squad for an extra £75)
- Entrance music & names on official Argyle team sheet
- Pre-match refreshments (tea & coffee) & post-match refreshments (buffet), with bar available.
- Goody bag with Plymouth Argyle merchandise
- Photos with your team and legend manager
- DVD of the game
- Free entry for friends and family (maximum of four people)
- Pilgrim Pete appearance
5.45pm: Players arrive, escorted to Players Lounge for refreshments
6.00pm: Players escorted to changing rooms to change/warm-up
7.00pm: Kick-off (First half)
8.00pm: Kick-off (Second half)
8.45pm: Final whistle
9.00pm: Escorted to Argyle Boardroom for post-match refreshments and presentations, including Man of the Match Award
Please note spaces are limited to 32 people on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Ben Pridham on 01752 562561 extension 4 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org