On The Cards
AS well as securing the hottest ticket in town for the 2019-20 EFL season, Argyle season-ticket holders will be able to enjoy a host of exclusive benefits, thanks to a brand new partnership with Westcountry businesses.
The club remains in discussion with many other businesses within Britain’s Ocean City, but we are delighted to reveal that the current list of benefits includes:
- 10% off food and drink at the Boathouse Café
- 5% off all room function hire at Home Park Stadium
- 10% off engraving at Coronet Engravers
- 25% off all framing services from the Art Framing Gallery
- £5 off a standard session at the VR Centre
- 10% off boat trips from Plymouth Boat Trips (excludes ferries)
- 25% off main meals on the a la carte menu Sunday-Friday at Las Iguanas subject to their terms and conditions.
- 10% discount at Clip & Climb
Ben Squires, owner of Plymouth Boat Trips and the Boathouse Café, said: “We’re delighted to be supporting Plymouth Argyle and their supporters by offering a discount for season-ticket holders.
“We look forward to welcoming the Green Army to the café and out on the sea.”
These added benefits come alongside a raft of privileges already in place for season-ticket holders, including: discounts at the Argyle Superstore; priority ticketing; free entry for selected non-first team matches; and exclusive ticketing officers for family and friends.
There is still time to secure your season-ticket at the heavily discounted Early-Bird rate, which has been extended until May 22.
For more information, or to purchase your spot for the 2019-20 campaign, click here.
For a full list of offers associated with your Argyle season-ticket membership – click here. The page will be updated as and when more discounts and benefits become available.
Any companies or individuals who would like to join the scheme and become a part of the Argyle family, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.