Hottest Table in Town
Our second weekend of pitch-side dining at Home Park is almost fully booked, with only a number of spaces left for our Friday, 21st August and Saturday, 22nd August sittings.
The success of our opening weekend led to an extensive wait list, and, once those bookings were confirmed for the second weekend, our Sunday, 23rd August roast dinner event sold-out almost immediately.
If you would like to book one of the few remaining spaces for a truly unique dining experience at the Theatre of Greens - which includes two courses, a drink on arrival, and tea and coffee for £35 per person - email Christian.Kent@pafc.co.uk.
Terms and conditions
- Bookings require pre-payment in full.
- Due to current government guidelines, the club can only take group bookings for a maximum of six people.
- All bookings require the full names of each guest.
- All bookings are subject to weather: in the event of wet weather, the club reserves the right to change the event date.
- Table and seat positioning will be determined by the club.
- Entry times will be staggered to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Detailed arrival instructions will be provided to attendees in the days leading up to the event.
- Parking will be available in the park and ride car park adjacent to Home Park Stadium.
- Entrance will be strictly limited to those who have their booking confirmed
- All guests will be required to complete a basic health survey and a quick temperature test on arrival