Following the successful launch of our High Tea and pitch-side dining experiences at Home Park Stadium, we are excited to announce that we are now taking bookings for Club Gold Lunchtime.
Every Tuesday throughout October and November, for £20 per person, we are offering a two-course meal in the exclusive setting of the Players’ Lounge at the Theatre of Greens, consistent with the experience that our Club Gold hospitality guests would receive on a match-day at Argyle.
While the football may not be on the menu, lunch guests will be offered the opportunity to go pitch-side during their meal for a photo opportunity in the dug-out at Home Park, as well as receiving complimentary tea and coffee.
As with all of our exclusive dining events at Home Park Stadium while coronavirus restrictions are in operation, spaces are limited, and we advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
To reserve your table for a unique experience at Home Park, email Christian.Kent@pafc.co.uk.
Homemade 6oz beef burger*
Served in a brioche roll with lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Served with skinny fries, tomato relish and homemade coleslaw. *Vegetarian burger available.
Breaded Boneless Plaice fillet
Served with skinny fries, tartare sauce, fresh lemon wedge and a salad garnish.
Beef chilli and rice Medium spiced and served with sour cream and chive dip and spicy tortilla chips.
Warm chocolate brownie
Served with Cornish clotted cream and fresh strawberries
Sticky toffee pudding
Served with clotted cream ice cream
Lemon meringue tartelette
Served with berry coulis and fresh raspberries
Terms and conditions
- Bookings require pre-payment in full.
- Due to current government guidelines, the club can only take group bookings for a maximum of 6 people.
- All bookings require the full names of each guest.
- Entry times will be staggered to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Detailed arrival instructions will be provided to attendees in the days leading up to the event.
- Parking will be available in the park and ride car park adjacent to Home Park Stadium.
- Entrance will be strictly limited to those who have their booking confirmed
- All guests will be required to complete a basic health survey and a quick temperature test on arrival.