Boxing Day Ticket Information
We have sold out our allocation for the trip to the Jonny Rocks Stadium on Boxing Day with more than 1,500 members of there Green Army travelling to watch our Sky Bet League One game with Cheltenham Town.
The match has been declared an all-ticket fixture for away fans – and supporters are advised not to travel on the day unless you already have a ticket, as the away allocation is completely sold out.
Match tickets for collection will remain available at the Home Park Ticket Office until midday on Christmas Eve. The ticket office will also be open between 9:30am-3pm on Thursday, 23 December,
After this point, all tickets will be sent to Cheltenham, where they can be collected from the collection booth outside of the entrance to the Hazelwoods Stand, tickets for the Colin Farmer Stand will be here as well, from 1.30pm.
If you ordered tickets to be delivered by post and they have not arrived, please call the Home Park Ticket Office on 01752 907700 before midday on Christmas Eve. You can call the team between 9am and 3pm on Thursday, 23 December or email email@example.com before noon on Christmas Eve.
We still have spaces available on the coaches and these will remain available until 11am on Christmas Eve, subject to availability.
The coaches will depart from outside the Devonport End at 10am on Sunday. Coach tickets are priced as follows:
Miles Away Travel Club adult
Miles Away Travel Club junior
Cheltenham have released the following statement about the COVID PASS:
As their stadium has a capacity of less than 10,000 they are not required to have checks, but are just encouraging supporters to be sensible about things.
Their local authority Safety Advisory Group have asked to circulate the following guidelines to all supporters:
• Use hand sanitizer stations at ground
• Maintain social distance from others not in your group as far as possible
• Wear facemasks when entering via turnstiles, indoor concourses/refreshment areas, when leaving the ground and any crowded areas (apply personal preference to remove whilst seated)
• Follow stewards instructions and any social distancing signage when moving around, exiting the stadium and using toilet facilities etc.
• Consider taking a lateral flow test on day of game
• Don’t attend if you have symptoms or told to self-isolate
• Listen for any Covid 19 related PA announcements