Leeds United (A) | Ticket Collection Update
Tickets for our trip on Saturday to Leeds United are now sold out, save for a small number of tickets for wheelchair users, with a PA, and accessible seating.
These are available to buy directly from the Home Park Ticket Office, either in person or over the phone on 01752 907700.
These are only pairs of tickets, and we have no availability for adding family members to this area. They will be on sale until 4pm on Thursday 9 November, subject to availability.
For tickets already purchased, collections are available from the Home Park Ticket Office until 4pm on Thursday, 9 November. After this, any not collected will be made available on the day at Leeds from the Visitors' ticket window located adjacent to the away turnstiles, entrances 1-2, from 1.30pm.
If you have paid for postage and tickets have not arrived, please either call on 01752 907700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, by midday on Friday, 10 November for us to be able to arrange duplicates for collection. These can then be collected on match day from Leeds from the Visitors' ticket window located adjacent to the away turnstiles, entrances 1-2, from 1.30pm.
The Miles Away coaches for this fixture are sold out.
- Photographic ID will need to be presented when collecting any tickets on match day.
- Checks are made on concession tickets at the turnstile. Any supporters with concession tickets are advised to have identification (copy of birth certificate or passport) to confirm eligibility.
- Failure to produce any of the above, or if an adult attempts to enter on a concession ticket, may lead to refusal of entry or ejection without refund.
- Children under 2 will not be permitted entry into the ground for Health and Safety reasons.
- Ticket holders aged 2-16 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above and be in adjacent seats.
- Unaccompanied children aged 16 and under will not be admitted into the stadium.