Miles Away Travel Club 22/23
With the Pilgrims’ first away trip of the season to Fleetwood Town approaching rapidly, we are delighted to be able to confirm that our away travel service will be operating again for the upcoming campaign.
Rebranded the Miles Away Travel Club at the beginning of the 21/22 season, the Pilgrims’ official travel service is the most convenient way for the Green Army to travel to away games this season.
The travel service, provided in partnership with Tally Ho!, departs from Home Park the morning of each fixture, with timings and prices for each game announced in advance.
Travel prices are cheaper for Miles Away Travel Club members, and membership can be purchased at a discount for supporters who hold a 22/23 season ticket.
Travel Club prices start at just £10 for under-18 members who hold a current season ticket, and £20 for season ticket holding adults, while prices are £15 and £25 respectively for those without a season ticket.
On average, Miles Away Travel Club members can expect an average discount of £5 on their away travel per match (if an adult), meaning that the adult membership fee effectively pays for itself once a season ticket holding supporter has attended three away fixtures, or four for those without.
To join the Miles Away Travel Club, or to enquire about away travel for the upcoming campaign, click here, call 01752 907700, or visit the Home Park Ticket Office in person.
Please note: During the 21/22 season, several instances of poor behaviour by some supporters travelling was reported throughout journeys, ending in some cases with supporters no longer eligible for travel.
One of the outcomes of the close season review is the implementation of our new 'Away Travel Safeguarding Policy'. If you are under the age of 18 particularly, you will need to read this thoroughly as it sets out some key changes on how permission for under 18s to travel is granted.
- Anyone travelling who is aged 16 or 17, will need to complete and return to us a Parental Consent Form no later than 48 hours prior to their first travel booking.
- Failure to supply will result in travel being denied and no refund will be issued.
- Under 16’s will need to complete and return the Under 16’s Travel Consent Form, no later than 48 hours prior to travel.
- This will need to be re-submitted if the parent/guardian is different at any point of travel. A copy of this will need to be shown along with the parent/guardian on the day of travel upon coach entry.
- Failure to supply or show on the day will result in travel being denied and no refund will be issued