Linking Your Ticketing Account
What is an Argyle Account?
The Argyle Account provides fans with a single online account to access the Club’s digital properties including pafc.co.uk, ticketing (argyletickets.com), the Argyle Superstore (argylesuperstore.co.uk) and our streaming platform, Argyle TV.
Only one account with one password is now required ensuring a more consistent experience when making purchases online and reducing the chances of forgetting passwords or usernames. Supporters also now have greater control over how they hear from us through their Preference Centre.
Supporters who haven’t already done so will need to create their Argyle Account in order to purchase match tickets/season tickets or memberships online, to receive discounts via the Argyle Superstore and also to be able to watch live matches and video on demand on Argyle TV.
Supporters will be able to complete and update their personal details in the profile section of their Argyle Account and change their preferences on receiving marketing information from the Club.
Who needs an Argyle Account?
Everyone, including supporters already with existing ticketing, old Argyle Superstore or old iFollow profiles. Supporters will need to create their Argyle Account in order to purchase match tickets/season tickets or memberships online, to receive Argyle Superstore discounts and also to be able to watch live matches and video on demand on Argyle TV.
When will I need to create my Argyle Account?
Now. An Argyle Account will need to be created in order to make any online purchases from the Club’s digital properties including via pafc.co.uk, ticketing (argyletickets.com), the Argyle Superstore and our streaming platform, Argyle TV.
I have created my Argyle Account, do I use the same details to log in to argylesuperstore.co.uk to buy merchandise?
Yes, when progressing through to the checkout on the Argyle Superstore website you will be prompted to log into your Argyle Account.
This is necessary to activate any discounts you may be entitled to such as the Season Ticket holder discount. Once logged in, click to be redirected back to the Argyle Superstore website where you will find the discount automatically applied at checkout.
How do I link my Argyle Account to my existing Ticketing and Argyle Superstore accounts?
Link your Argyle Account and existing Ticket account
- Login to your Argyle Account account at login.pafc.co.uk
- Confirm your marketing preferences – make sure you tick YES to emails from Plymouth Argyle in order to receive important updates and exclusive offers from the club
- Click Link Account Number on your Profile page
- Click Link your Current Member Number here on the Linked Accounts page
- If you are missing any required fields you will be prompted to complete them in your Argyle Account profile
- When directed to ArgyleTickets.com add the Customer ID number that is printed on your season ticket card or latest match ticket. If you do not know your Customer ID number email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an email address on your ticketing account you won’t be able to link, please contact email@example.com to add your email address to your ticketing account. If your first name and / or surname don't match your ticketing account you won't be able to link, again please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have entered the correct number you will be logged in to your ticketing account. If you link to an incorrect number or receive an error message please contact email@example.com
Link your Argyle Account and your Argyle Superstore account
When visiting the Argyle Superstore Website proceed to the checkout and click on ‘Try the Official Club Sign in Page’, this will redirect you to login.pafc.co.uk. Here, enter your login details for the club website (pafc.co.uk) and click continue.
When prompted click on the link to visit the online shop and your two accounts will now automatically be linked. This will enable you to take advantage of any discounts you may be entitled to such as the season ticket holder discount.
If you can’t create an Argyle Account with your email address it may be that it is already registered to another account. Each Argyle Account must have a unique email address, even friends and family members.
Generic addresses like info@, sales@, admin@ won’t be accepted, please ensure you use a personal email address.
If you cannot link your Argyle Account and ticketing accounts it may be because the account details don’t match, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we have the most up to date information on your ticketing account.
If you don’t receive your activation or password re-set emails please check your junk folders. If they are still not received please contact email@example.com
If you link your Argyle Account to the wrong ticketing account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can correct for you