AS FOOTBALL FANS, we have all dreamed about scoring a match-winning goal at the Theatre of Greens. Now, thanks to the Argyle Community Trust, that dream can become a reality.
Following the success of last year’s Fans Match at Home Park, the club is once again opening its doors to 30 of the Green Army to participate in a professional match-day experience on Tuesday, May 7, in aid of Argyle Community Trust’s important work.
Participation in the Fans Match at Home Park is more than just a run out on the hallowed Pilgrims pitch, though. The full package, which mimics a Sky Bet League One match-day all the way down to the pre-match tunnel music, includes:
– A minimum of 60 minutes playing time
– An Argyle Legend managing each team
– An official Argyle kit, which you will get to keep
– Entrance music and your name on an official Argyle Team Sheet
– Pre-match refreshments (tea and coffee) and a Post-match buffet
– Photos with your team and Legend manager
– DVD of the game
– Free entry for friends and family to watch (maximum of 4 people per player)
– Pilgrim Pete appearance
If you are interested in participating in the Fans Match at Home Park, visit www.argylecommunitytrust.co.uk to book your place.
Be advised that places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so be prompt if you want to make the squad.