High Tea at Home Park
Following the successful opening of the pitch-side restaurant events at Home Park, we are delighted to announce the launch of High Tea at the Theatre of Greens.
Home Park will be transformed for afternoon tea on Friday, 28th August, and Friday, 4th September, between 1-4pm, offering a truly unique hospitality experience for members of the Green Army.
The High Tea event includes a glass of bubbly upon arrival, and guests will be able to enjoy a selection of sandwiches and cakes while overlooking the Home Park pitch from the Players’ Lounge, at the cost of £20pp.
In-line with present government guidelines, bookings can be taken in advance only, and seating times staggered in 15-minute increments to ensure the health and wellbeing of staff and customers alike.
Booking opportunities for this exclusive event are extremely limited, so please email Christian.Kent@pafc.co.uk at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
A glass of bubbly on arrival
A pot of tea for two
A selection of finger sandwiches:
Smoked salmon and cream cheese
Roast beef and horseradish
Cheddar cheese and Westcountry chutney
Warm homemade plain and fruit scones served with fresh strawberry,
clotted cream and strawberry conserve
Selection of mini cakes:
Carrot and walnut cake with cream cheese frosting
Terms and conditions
- Bookings require pre-payment in full.
- Due to current government guidelines, the club can only take group bookings for a maximum of 4 people.
- All bookings require the full names of each guest.
- Entry times will be staggered to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Detailed arrival instructions will be provided to attendees in the days leading up to the event.
- Parking will be available in the park and ride car park adjacent to Home Park Stadium.
- Entrance will be strictly limited to those who have their booking confirmed
- All guests will be required to complete a basic health survey and a quick temperature test on arrival.