Argyle Nexus Business Club
Ahead of the 21/22 Sky Bet League One season, we are excited to reveal the launch of the new Argyle Nexus Business Club.
Argyle Nexus replaces our Pilgrim Partnership for the upcoming campaign, and is designed to offer local and regional businesses the opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals at Home Park – on match days and throughout the working week.
The Argyle Nexus Business Club, housed in our brand-new Mayflower Grandstand, offers businesses the opportunity to meet, bring clients, and socialise with other professionals at the city’s leading sports, conferencing, and events facility.
Match day sponsorship packages, which includes business promotion across our social media, website, app and match day programme alongside a first-class hospitality experience and a raft of other benefits, will become available on Thursday, once the Greens’ Sky Bet League One fixtures are released at 9am.
It is the perfect time to be joining the Argyle network, with the club’s list of conferencing, business and hospitality events growing in tandem with the Pilgrims’ ambition to bring Championship football back to Devon and Cornwall.
Argyle Nexus Business Club members will be offered the opportunity to consult with club management on the running of the club through regular Nexus meetings, as well as exclusive first access to business and networking events at Home Park.
Our commercial team are now taking applications to join Argyle Nexus, with a number of key club partners already on board – including Ginsters, ITEC, Snows Toyota, Just Refurbs, Bidfood, Nuffield Health, Biffa, tallyho, Tower Cabs, and Scutum Group.
The full list of Argyle Nexus Business Club membership benefits is below:
- Two seats in the Jack Leslie Boardroom at a game of your choice (subject to availability)
- Match, Match Ball and Match Programme sponsorship
- Dedicated page in The Pilgrim - our match day programme
- Brand exposure on pull up banners, digital screens and on pafc.co.uk, with clickthrough links to Argyle Nexus members’ websites.
- Bi-monthly networking meetings. Opportunity for each business to present at a meeting for business updates, or products they want to showcase.
- 25% discount on room hire, or room hire fee waived when committing to a package over £500
- Ten tickets to donate to a charity or school of your choice. Player or management to present (subject to availability)
- Two 21/22 Sky Bet League One season tickets
- Discounts and promotions for season ticket holders
- Online feature for match sponsor(s) in the build-up to the game on our brand-new website and app.
- Exclusive access to our LinkedIn networking group
- Priority on Business Club events and beam backs
Meanwhile, match sponsorships include hospitality for 10 people, champagne on arrival, a pre-match stadium tour, padded seating in the Lower Mayflower, match day advertising package (programme, public address system and within Club Argyle) and signed and framed memorabilia. Match sponsors also have the opportunity to stand pitch side at kick-off, forming a guard of honour to welcome players onto the pitch, as well as selecting the Player of the Match.
Argyle’s Partnerships Development Manager, James Voisey, said: “We’re really pleased to be able to offer a re-brand on our incredibly successful Pilgrim Partnership.
“The new package offers the same benefits of the old package, but adds a host of new elements that offer extra value for the business community, as well as utilising our fantastic facilities.
“We have had some fantastic support over the last few seasons from our key partners, and we’re delighted to be able to expand our network to serve as a vibrant hub for the local business community.
"Thanks, too, to Graphic Bomb, who have done a great job in designing the re-brand for Argyle Nexus."
If you or your business are interested in joining the Argyle Nexus Business Club, or exploring the range of partnerships available at Home Park, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.